Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6

I have iMacs running OS 10.6.8. I bought a used copy of Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac. Install went OK, but I cannot see the Red-Yellow-Green buttons in the upper left corner; I can't resize the window; I can't move the window. All I can do is use the "Hide Photoshop Elements", to get the window out of the way. I've tried every trick in the book I could find to no avail. I see lots of similar complaints online, but none of the solutions work. I've never had an app that behaves this way. I also have Photoshop CS2 and CS33 and they work fine. It's a pain having to Hide the app everytime I want to look at something on the desktop or to find a file. I even tried installing it on a 2nd iMac with the exact same results. Sorry to post it on the Apple Forum, but the Adobe Elements one didn't result in a single reply. Any ideas?

Frank

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Nov 29, 2017 5:04 PM

There are no replies.

Problem with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.