Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is adobe cs6 work on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1

Is adobe cs6 work on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1?

I use photoshop CS6 and Illustrator CS6 on MacBook Pro 15inc Late 2016 with macOS High Sierra 10.12.6. and it working fine.
If I up grade to macOS High Sierra 10.13.1, Is it going to have any problem.
Dose anyone have try the up grade? Please share.
Thanks you in advance.

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on Dec 2, 2017 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2017 7:26 PM

Hi Kai199! I´ll answer this with a conditional "yes", because I don't know how you use CS6: my CS6 (DVD version) works fine for my needs on my iMac running High Sierra 10.13.1, but you might want to read this thread first, which discusses one problem (bug?)...

Re: CS6 not working on Sierra - please help!

If you have your files displayed as "free-floating" and not as tabs then closing a file will cause CS6 to crash. The post shows you how to set CS6 preferences to avoid this. I've not encountered any other problems with CS6 and High Sierra, but then I'm not really a "power user. In some article I read removing all 11 CS6 pre-installed plug-ins was suggested. These plug-ins are found here: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Plug-ins. It would also be a good idea to do a clean install of CS6 if you do upgrade to High Sierra. Hope this helps you! Cheers, Ian.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2017 7:26 PM in response to Kai199

Hi Kai199! I´ll answer this with a conditional "yes", because I don't know how you use CS6: my CS6 (DVD version) works fine for my needs on my iMac running High Sierra 10.13.1, but you might want to read this thread first, which discusses one problem (bug?)...

Re: CS6 not working on Sierra - please help!

If you have your files displayed as "free-floating" and not as tabs then closing a file will cause CS6 to crash. The post shows you how to set CS6 preferences to avoid this. I've not encountered any other problems with CS6 and High Sierra, but then I'm not really a "power user. In some article I read removing all 11 CS6 pre-installed plug-ins was suggested. These plug-ins are found here: /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS6/Plug-ins. It would also be a good idea to do a clean install of CS6 if you do upgrade to High Sierra. Hope this helps you! Cheers, Ian.

Is adobe cs6 work on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.