Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Face ID on iPhone x

Hi

I just updated my iPhon to ios 11.2 version after i got the problem of a continuous spring board's restarting! Now i got a new problem with Face ID, It is totally disabled and even the phone refusing to reset it!! I got this message "Face ID is not available, try setting up Face ID later" !! Any idea guys about this issue/bug and how to solve it ??

Regardes

Laith

iPhone X, iOS 11.2, null

Posted on Dec 2, 2017 4:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2017 9:33 PM

Hi & thank you for giving your self a time to replay on my post!

Actually before i posted my problem here; i was already visited the link you mentioned in your comment! But it wasn’t helpful, unfortunately!

Btw, next day at the morning after i got the problem; The Face ID was back to work again as usual! What i mean; i could be able to reset my Face ID.

Regards

Laith

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2017 9:33 PM in response to brenden dv

Hi & thank you for giving your self a time to replay on my post!

Actually before i posted my problem here; i was already visited the link you mentioned in your comment! But it wasn’t helpful, unfortunately!

Btw, next day at the morning after i got the problem; The Face ID was back to work again as usual! What i mean; i could be able to reset my Face ID.

Regards

Laith

Dec 3, 2017 12:34 PM in response to Laith1986Qudah

Hi there, Laith1986Qudah!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities, and congratulations on your new iPhone X! If I understand your post, after updating to iOS 11.2, you've begun having trouble with Face ID. Specifically, you get an error telling you Face ID is currently unavailable, and please try again later. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would recommend following the steps here: Get help with Face ID on your iPhone X - Apple Support .

Have a lovely day!

Face ID on iPhone x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.