Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod touch 7th generation release date

hi, so i need to know when the 7th gen ipod touch is being released. only answer if youre certain.

iPod touch, iOS 10.0.1, 7th generation

Posted on Dec 2, 2017 5:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2017 11:56 PM

Unsubstantiated lie, since the current iPod Touch 6th gen is fully capable of running iOS 11.

No one, I REPEAT, NO ONE knows what products Apple will be introducing or discontinuing until THE DAY when Apple makes it so!

Anything being stated by third party rumours or information is just that and NOT to be trusted!!!

FYI it was 4 years before Apple released a new iPod Touch 6th gen.

IF that timetable holds or is being continued by Appe, the possibility of having a new 7th gen iPod Touch will not manifest itself any earlier than mid 2019, if such a device will be introduced by Apple.

NOBODY KNOWS, BUT APPLE!!!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2017 11:56 PM in response to ZaliZo

Unsubstantiated lie, since the current iPod Touch 6th gen is fully capable of running iOS 11.

No one, I REPEAT, NO ONE knows what products Apple will be introducing or discontinuing until THE DAY when Apple makes it so!

Anything being stated by third party rumours or information is just that and NOT to be trusted!!!

FYI it was 4 years before Apple released a new iPod Touch 6th gen.

IF that timetable holds or is being continued by Appe, the possibility of having a new 7th gen iPod Touch will not manifest itself any earlier than mid 2019, if such a device will be introduced by Apple.

NOBODY KNOWS, BUT APPLE!!!

Dec 4, 2017 9:15 PM in response to Joyshine

Duty free store at Australian international airport advised me that iPods no longer being manufactured- only iPads and iPhones... Another money-grab by Apple😡 iPods cannot be updated with compatible software anymore, support for them has been withdrawn. Such a shame as they are a good, cheaper device for kids to start with

ipod touch 7th generation release date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.