Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

missing download photos option on windows 10

I don't have the 'download photos' option in icloud photos

on windows 10 pc. How do I get it? Ive checked for updates on my iPhone and Pc and checked settings all seem ok

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Dec 3, 2017 1:16 AM

5 replies

Dec 4, 2017 6:09 PM in response to Not a lot of knowledge

Good evening Not a lot of knowledge,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are trying to download photos from iCloud Photo Library to your Windows PC. Take a look to confirm your system meets the requirements for iCloud for Windows, and that you have signed in with the same Apple ID and password that you use with your iPhone.
Set up and use iCloud Photo Library on your Windows PC
If for some reason you are not able to use iCloud for Windows, you can still import the pictures from your iPhone directly to your computer.
Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care.

Dec 10, 2017 12:48 AM in response to Not a lot of knowledge

I had previously done all checks and successfully downloaded icloud on my pc. a few days later I installed the latest Apple Software Update and my photos downloaded to 'Photos' on my pc merely by 'refreshing' Thankyou. I still cannot download using icloud despite having three blank/empty cloud images in icloud photos named downloads, uploads and shared.

missing download photos option on windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.