Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Apple Watch Sport stuck on your software is up to date watchos 1.0.1

I just got a apple watch sport from ebay and when i try to pair it it says i must update the watch. I click Update now and it takes me to the update page which then proceeds to say your software is up to date watchos1.0.1. I have an iphone 5(not 5s) running ios 10.3.3 and apple watch sport

Posted on Dec 3, 2017 10:07 PM

3 replies

Dec 4, 2017 11:40 AM in response to TennyBoy101

Hi TennyBoy101!

I understand that you're unable to update your Apple Watch, and I'm happy to help. These instructions may help to resolve your issue:

If you need help updating

Try these steps:

1. Make sure that your Apple Watch connects to its charger.
  2. Restart your Apple Watch. Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off, then drag the slider. To turn your watch on again, press and hold the side button.
  3. Restart your paired iPhone. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears, then drag the slider. To turn your iPhone on again, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button.
  4. Try to start the update again.

If the update won't start, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap General > Usage > Software Update, then delete the update file. After you delete the file, try to download and install watchOS again.

Update your Apple Watch

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

New Apple Watch Sport stuck on your software is up to date watchos 1.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.