Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple tv is zoomed in and will not zoom out

So my new apple tv seems to be zoomed in and I don't know how to zoom out. I've tried to calibrate it in settings and followed the advice it gave and it is not working. It's nothing to do with the TV as other devices appear normal.

Posted on Dec 4, 2017 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2018 4:11 AM

Triple Click your Menu button on Siri Remote if your Accessibility Shortcut is set up. Or if zoom is enabled, double tap the touchpad and hold the second tap in for a little longer and release. It should zoom in/out. Otherwise you can switch Zoom off manually via Settings > General > Accessibility screen.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2018 4:11 AM in response to tcaspy

Triple Click your Menu button on Siri Remote if your Accessibility Shortcut is set up. Or if zoom is enabled, double tap the touchpad and hold the second tap in for a little longer and release. It should zoom in/out. Otherwise you can switch Zoom off manually via Settings > General > Accessibility screen.

my apple tv is zoomed in and will not zoom out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.