Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i-phone bluetooth connection with Sena 20s

Got a iPhone 8 and it will not pair to my SENA 20s. It will hardly pick it up when searching for Bluetooth and when it does it says pairing unseccesful. I have deleted the Sena from my old phone. Can someone help!

Posted on Dec 5, 2017 10:23 AM

2 replies

Dec 5, 2017 10:28 AM in response to Ejstl123

Try resetting the Sena device using the instructions in the device user guide. Then go to your phone, if the Sena appears there, remove it, turn off Bluetooth, then go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset network Settings. Understand that will also reset your wi-fi passwords. After doing that, put the Sena into discovery/pairing mode. then turn on Bluetooth on the phone and see if it will pair then.

After seeing this image that you just posted, i suggest you contact Sena and see if their device supports the iPhone 8 and the latest iOS and Bluetooth stack. They should be able to answer that question.

i-phone bluetooth connection with Sena 20s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.