Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Migraines because of iphone x

I have iphone x for last 12 days and am having headaches . Nearly every body i know is getting sore eyes and migraines due to prolong use of iphone X . I googled and found many people are having it . Its cause of PDw or oled screen . Happened with google pixle ph too . Apple please update software . Cant use ph for more than 10 min

iPhone X, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 6, 2017 7:19 AM

9 replies

Dec 6, 2017 7:32 AM in response to Imran7979

you need to see a medical professional immediately. If you are having this level of pain there is no point or benefit to ask members of this forum; who are all volunteers who do not work for Apple Computer; or to take results from a web-search as peer reviewed medical evidence or anything else. Conjecture is not conclusion and you could be ignoring a far larger heath issue by assuming it's one thing when in fact it could be something else entirely, or it could be a combination of things, and ignoring that may needlessly exacerbate your issue.

None of us, including Google can determine that with credibility. Make an appointment with a Medical Professional, See a doctor. this is not a medial site, we are not in any position to offer heath advice other then stop using the phone immediately if you think you are at risk from futher discomfort.

Dec 25, 2017 10:29 AM in response to Msarhan

Of course it’s a medical issue. Countless millions of people use CRT displays, LED/LCD displays and OLED displays every single day, often all day, and never experience those issues or any issues.

If you are experiencing physical symptoms when using a particular technology or piece of technology, then you need to discuss that with a medical doctor.

Dec 27, 2017 3:15 PM in response to Imran7979

I had similar problems with the IPhone X. It made my eyes sore and I had a very difficult time reading the screen. I had to make the text ridiculously big. I even went to the eye doctor and had my eyes examined. The thing that worked best was — I took the phone back and got an iPhone 8 Plus instead. The screen is easily readable for me. The 8 Plus is a great phone. It seems faster than the X. It does have the same issues with the headphones not working right for phone conversations though.

Migraines because of iphone x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.