Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to disable Apple pay

Plz tell me how to disable Apple Pay and remove it from my phone

Posted on Dec 6, 2017 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2017 8:42 PM

You miss my point. I don’t want Apple Pay. I don’t want my credit cards, tickets, or any other data stored! I don’t use iClound, Facebook, or Twitter. I watch where my name appears, and I don’t want my data out THERE.

So how do I stop being harassed to install and enable applications I do not want.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2017 8:42 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

You miss my point. I don’t want Apple Pay. I don’t want my credit cards, tickets, or any other data stored! I don’t use iClound, Facebook, or Twitter. I watch where my name appears, and I don’t want my data out THERE.

So how do I stop being harassed to install and enable applications I do not want.

Dec 8, 2017 6:13 AM in response to derylh

derylh wrote:

No, I'm not missing your point. I'm explaining how you can get that phone to stop nagging you. I'm not suggesting that you fill in any data, just go to the screen then hit cancel.

I do hope you're at least using Find My iPhone. If you aren't, you are making your phone less secure, not more.

How to disable Apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.