Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Visual voicemail not working on iPhone X 11.2

Has anyone had issues with visual voicemail not working on iPhone X running 11.2?. I hadn't noticed until last week and I still can't get my visual voicemail to work. I've tried the whole turning airplane mode on and restarting with siri side button disabled, and resetting network setting.User uploaded file

iPhone X, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 7, 2017 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2017 8:22 PM

See "Get Help with Visual Voicemail" here. Mine works just fine (iOS 11.2, iPhone X).

Set up Visual Voicemail on your iPhone - Apple Support

15 replies

Dec 29, 2017 11:21 AM in response to michael_6835

I think I may have figured it out, go into to accessibilty settings under general, then turn off your hearing aid compatibility . I did, shut my phone off, restarted it, got someone to call me again and leave a fresh voicemail, AND IT WORKED. I was working with att store for 6 hours on it, finally gave me a new phone and it worked before any of my info was in there. When my backup got in there there must of been a mess up on the accessibility settings and for some reason it feeezes the visual VM and it would not play. So happy that I figured it out for me anyway, hope it works out for most of the people that have this issue, GOOD LUCK!!!!!😁

Jan 17, 2018 6:29 PM in response to donel.hob

I have had the iPhone X for over a month and I still cannot access visual voicemail. I see the beta with the language but cannot get it to play the message. My wife has just bought an iPhone X and has the same issue. I’ve been to both Apple who says it’s an AT&T problem and I’ve been to AT&T who says it’s an Apple problem. No resolution yet.

Feb 10, 2018 2:10 PM in response to donel.hob

I just went from my iPhone 7 Plus to the X. Visual Voice mail worked just fine - always has going back to the iPhone 3. No Visual Voice mail on the X. 3 hours with ATT, 3 hours with Apple and an 1-1/2 hr with Apple, ATT and myself. I even reset the phone to Factory settings and still no Visual voice mail. At least I can call in. I'm still working with Apple on this issue. Apple was fantastic in calling ATT and getting them involved while I was on the line.

James

Visual voicemail not working on iPhone X 11.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.