Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Iphone x incoming call display delay problem

When ever i receive an incoming call in my iphone x , ringtones starts but the display come sin after 6-8 seconds .

When ever i restart my iphone x the problems gets automatically solved and after 15-20 calls the same problem starts again

I have performed the hard reset as well as the soft reset of my iphone x but it was of no use .

Kindly help

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

I would try to install a fresh copy of iOS 11.2.

To do it, make a full backup of your device's content, then restore it to factory settings, following the steps provided in this support article, setting your iPX as new:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Then restore it from your previously made backup.

Regards

Giulio

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Dec 19, 2017 4:24 AM in response to Rakeshvma In response to Rakeshvma

Man I am facing exactly the same problem. I bought by Iphone X from Greece and I thought there was a problem with the device so I went to Apple service support in my country and gave to me a brand new replacement which has the same problem. It is definitely a software issue. Apple should do something about it as it is very annoying and I am losing my calls.

Dec 19, 2017 4:51 AM in response to jasonfromdionissos In response to jasonfromdionissos

As you should know, you're not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user forum, and we are just users like yourself.

That said, if you want that your comments / suggestions are incisive and useful, you should submit your feedback direcly to Apple at: Product Feedback - Apple

Regards

Giulio

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Dec 8, 2017 5:43 PM in response to Briansyddall In response to Briansyddall

Hello sir

I downloaded and read the i book on ios11.2 and iphone x user guide but it dint served any purpose and i am still facing the same problem .

Furthermore i read the full book but i dint find any single solution for my incoming call delay problem

Dec 8, 2017 5:43 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Apple recommended

Dec 10, 2017 5:50 AM in response to Rakeshvma In response to Rakeshvma

I would try to install a fresh copy of iOS 11.2.

To do it, make a full backup of your device's content, then restore it to factory settings, following the steps provided in this support article, setting your iPX as new:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Then restore it from your previously made backup.

Regards

Giulio

Dec 10, 2017 5:50 AM

Reply Helpful (3)

Dec 12, 2017 1:23 AM in response to Rakeshvma In response to Rakeshvma

Most of iPhone X users are facing these issues including my friends and colleagues. There is also another issue i found with proximity sensor while in call. The display doesnt come back on even when i take away the phone from my ears while on call.

Dec 12, 2017 1:23 AM

Reply Helpful (4)

Dec 15, 2017 5:32 AM in response to toufique27111977 In response to toufique27111977

Hello

I got fed up due to this problem so i sold my iphone x thinking that dere is a issue with this particular piece

But vn i buyed a new iphone x and i faced the same issue in my new iphone x as well after using it for couple of dayz

So dis problem is there with almost all of the iphone x

Lets see when is apple gonna fix this issue via a software upgrade

Dec 15, 2017 5:32 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 19, 2017 4:24 AM in response to Rakeshvma In response to Rakeshvma

Man I am facing exactly the same problem. I bought by Iphone X from Greece and I thought there was a problem with the device so I went to Apple service support in my country and gave to me a brand new replacement which has the same problem. It is definitely a software issue. Apple should do something about it as it is very annoying and I am losing my calls.

Dec 19, 2017 4:24 AM

Reply Helpful (8)
User profile for user: Rakeshvma

Question: Iphone x incoming call display delay problem