Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment i didnt authorise

Hi. I have an issue with an app i downloaded from the app store. I downloaded the app,used it for a while,the Elevate app,and then it issued a subscription on my name and now i cant delete the subscription. I dont want to buy that app. Since,i dont have money on the card my apple account is linked to,it wont let me do normal stuff in the appstore like updating my apps and such. What can i do,i want to cancel the subscription and use my apple account normally?

Posted on Dec 8, 2017 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 2:46 PM

Thank you for your answer. The problem is not that i payed for the app,the problem is i cant cancel my subscription either from iTunes on pc nor my iPhone. Since,i dont have money on my card if i try and downlod any app from appstore i am prompted to refresh payment info ,if i do so i get the message that my payment info is declined. Its bugging me already..

2 replies

Payment i didnt authorise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.