Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an unauthorized purchase on my account and I need help with a refund may you help

How do I get this 100 dollar charge refunded too me ? There was an unauthorized transaction too my account.

iPhone 8, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 8, 2017 5:03 PM

1 reply

Dec 8, 2017 5:09 PM in response to Beastmaster_12345

Try this:

Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store(Document Type: Document) Nov 8, 2017 Some items and purchases older than 90 days are not eligible for refunds. See the terms and conditions for more information. Learn about how iTunes Store purchases are billed — including purchases made with Family Sharing. If you get an email about a charge to your account that you don’t remember authorizing, check to see if the email is legitimate. Get help with subscriptions and recurring purchases through apps you might have downloaded to your device. Get help downgrading your iCloudhttps://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

Or this:

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement(Document Type: Document) Nov 8, 2017 Before you contact Apple to request a refund for a charge you don't recognize, follow the steps below. If you don’t recognize the amount charged to your bank, credit or debit card, multiple purchases might be grouped into a single transaction. You might not receive a separate email receipt for each purchase. Sometimes the charges appear on your statement few days after the purchases were made. In addition to music, movies, TV shows, stickers and apps purchases (from the iTunes Store and Apphttps://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

If you think someone has access to your card you might want to block it with your bank.

I have an unauthorized purchase on my account and I need help with a refund may you help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.