Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

complaint of iphone X repair services

I am disappointed that i have very poor experience in using the apple iphone X.

My iphone X was no response after charging when I wake up . This phone was just updated to IOS 11.2. I bring the phone to apple store to seek for help. Staff told me that I have to wait around 7-14 days because the phone will be sent to Singapore for repair. I may receive service unit iphone X after repair when Singapore staff found the problem of my phone. After I left apple store, I found some question about the repair services about warranty. I called the hot-line of apple store and staff answer my question in bad attitude. I felt disappointed after the call. After I ask the question to the apple store, I found some question and problem of the repair services.

1. 1. If user receives a services unit iphone within the 1 year warranty, users will not have any extension of warranty period in using services units iphone. I know apple will provide 90days for services unit, but it is not for the product that warranty period is less than 90days. During this 7-14 days, I do not use the phone, why I lost the warranty period.
  2. 2. I have to wait 7-14 days for the repair services, although apple sent my own phone to me. Users will not have any extension of warranty period in 7-14 days. Users do not have the phone to use and suffer the using time of iphone. I know apple can give iphone 6 for use when having repair, but it is iphone 6 not X. why I have to pay such high price to buy a rubbish iphone X and use iphone 6.
  3. 3. it is your problem to sent the phone to Singapore for investigation and repair, it is not my request. Why I need to suffer from the time and warranty period to wait for the services, why not in hong kong to finish the services and take the services unit at the same time when I seek for help.
  4. 4. I have to suffer from the screen protector. I tab the screen protector in the iphone X due to easy broken glasses. It is costly to buy a screen protector. If apple send me a service unit iphone to me. I suffer a screen protector.
  5. 5. If apple found there is a hardware problem, apple will send a services unit to me. Why I have to use services unit phone rather than a new phone due to your problem. It is apples problem, not me.

I found that I suffer a lot when I use apple product in term of time, money, emotion. I am going to send my users experience to media and government for complaint. I would like t have official reply from apple. I a

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 8, 2017 7:32 PM

1 reply

complaint of iphone X repair services

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.