Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Apple ID that I am no longer associated with but cannot remove it from my App Store purchases or my App Store updating. How do I remove that Apple ID that I don’t have the email for anymore?

Apple ID that I’m no longer associated with

iPhone 6, iOS 11.1.2

Posted on Dec 8, 2017 8:59 PM

4 replies

Dec 8, 2017 11:31 PM in response to Big-Game-Tom

You could change the primary email address on the account to an address that you have access to : Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Or if you no longer want to use that account log out of it everywhere (e.g. Settings > iTunes & App Store etc.) and delete all of its downloads - anything downloaded by an account is permanently tied to the account, so only that account can download updates to its apps etc.

I have an Apple ID that I am no longer associated with but cannot remove it from my App Store purchases or my App Store updating. How do I remove that Apple ID that I don’t have the email for anymore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.