Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.
I understand that you would like to cancel the Apple Music free trial. I can help assist you with this.
Please see the 'Cancel your subscription' section of this support article:
Manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV
Cancel your subscription
If you cancel during your trial period, you'll continue to have access to the entire Apple Music catalog until the date that you would have been billed for the full price.
Your subscription might renew if you don't cancel more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
To view your subscription, tap this link: View my subscription. Or follow these steps:
- Open the Music app, then tap For You.
- Tap the profile icon or your photo in the upper-right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile page and tap View Account. If you haven't set up an Apple Music profile, skip to step 4.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Scroll to Subscriptions and tap it, then tap Apple Music. If you don't have any other subscriptions, you'll go straight to Apple Music.
- Tap Cancel Subscription, then tap Confirm. After you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Carrier-bundled subscriptions are managed through the carrier. Contact your carrier to cancel.
Let me know if you have any questions.