Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X Bluetooth

I have the new X and have paired it to my car and the Bluetooth keeps constantly dropping out, it’s so annoying! I have had 3 other iPhones paired to the same car and none of them have ever done anything like this. I have called apple support and done all th checks over the phone, I made an appointment at my local apple store and they checked everything but nothing was showing up and they even swapped my other iPhone X for a new iPhone X and I paired the new phone straight away and it is still doing the same thing, dropping out even more now for that matter.

Can someone please help me or can apple please fix this problem, I drive my car every single day and I cannot be without my Bluetooth!!!

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 3:42 AM

1 reply

Dec 9, 2017 4:04 AM in response to Peg03

Although I paired my Iphone 8 with my Audi A8 (two earlier iPhones too) and although it did pair and I have used it, I now get a message on my phone "This accessory is not supported by this IPhone". The message is frozen on my screen and I have no functionality on the screen. I can't even turn off the phone. Any ideas how to get the screen unfrozen and make the phone work with my car?

iPhone X Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.