Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlock old IPhone I found a year ago

A year ago I found an Iphone 6s in the lake and got it working, sort of, the activation lock was active so I figured the owner was looking for it. I've tried to keep it on, in case like it comes up on a map or something for the owner to come by and request it back. They haven't. I have called support before and registered the number on the phone as lost and left my personal phone number to be contacted. I haven't gotten any further calls for it. I checked the police, Craigs list, and everything. I just dug it out of my closet recently after unpacking from moving. It's just about Christmas time and I was gonna try to get it working for a gift. Idk the previous owner, just that their last name might be HARVELL, but I've had no leads in finding them. Also if there's a section where I can search for people who reported lost phones and contact them that way that'd be preferable. But yeah.. any solutions? 😝

iPhone 6s, Other OS

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 12:29 AM

2 replies

Unlock old IPhone I found a year ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.