Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t want any photos stored on my watch....but it won’t let me....but I have a fix

i am trying to custom sync my photos on my Apple watch so that I have no photos.

This all started when I wanted to add songs onto my Apple Watch but it would not add any more.

i checked my storage and found I had hundreds of photos which I did not want on my watch. So wanted to delete them off my watch - in fact I wanted to have no photos.

but the screen which allows you to either mirror or custom does not exist for the photos. It does for things like contacts etc.

why is this?

my only way to get round this was to create an album with nothing in it and then sync to it and of course then no photos on my watch.....but strange way to go about it...

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 12:46 AM

1 reply

Dec 9, 2017 5:18 AM in response to x88jar

Hi

You have followed the correct procedure to remove unwanted photos from your Apple Watch.

If you would like to submit a feature request to Apple for a different way for selecting not to sync any photos, then you can do so here:

Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

I'm afraid that no-one here can tell you why a different option does not already exist. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

I don’t want any photos stored on my watch....but it won’t let me....but I have a fix

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.