Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi. My phone won’t connect to any Wi-fi, it keeps saying incorrect password even though they’re correct. What should I do?

Hi. My phone won’t connect to any Wi-fi, it keeps saying incorrect password even though they’re correct. What should I do?

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 1:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 1:24 AM

Make sure you don't mix the number 0 with the letter O.

Also the passwords are case sensitive so if the password is xYz and you type XYZ it won't accept it.

Also check you have the correct password by logging into your wifi modem and checking it settings to be sure.

If you can't do that you need to ask whoever administers the wifi to issue you the correct password again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2017 1:24 AM in response to NoxoloB

Make sure you don't mix the number 0 with the letter O.

Also the passwords are case sensitive so if the password is xYz and you type XYZ it won't accept it.

Also check you have the correct password by logging into your wifi modem and checking it settings to be sure.

If you can't do that you need to ask whoever administers the wifi to issue you the correct password again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.