Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music share, only Apple Music!

I would like to share my family apple music with my son, but only apple music.

Like i do not want to share my apps nor my payment method, if you understand what i mean, i have a family apple music subscription, and i only share it with my wife, cause we have the family share thing, but now i would like to add my son only to the apple music. Does it make sense? And is it possible?

Thanks

null-OTHER, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 3:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 3:39 PM

Like i do not want to share my apps nor my payment method,

And is it possible?

No.

In order to share Apple Music, you must use Family Sharing. You do not have to share apps, as that is a toggle you leave off, but there is only one card allowed and it is the organizers. You can redeem iTunes Gift cards to his account, which will be charged before your card.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2017 3:39 PM in response to TheRunningChico

Like i do not want to share my apps nor my payment method,

And is it possible?

No.

In order to share Apple Music, you must use Family Sharing. You do not have to share apps, as that is a toggle you leave off, but there is only one card allowed and it is the organizers. You can redeem iTunes Gift cards to his account, which will be charged before your card.

Apple Music share, only Apple Music!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.