Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

different phone number in Device info

Hello when i am checking my Apple ID Info i see everything right but when i am clicking in Device Info i finding different phone number i don't know why and i can't change it . So who i can find a solution for this problem ?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 4:57 AM

Try signing out of Settings/Your Name/iCloud, then remove the device from you Apple ID. Then sign back into Settings/Your Name/iCloud.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2017 4:57 AM in response to Nourallah-Tq

Try signing out of Settings/Your Name/iCloud, then remove the device from you Apple ID. Then sign back into Settings/Your Name/iCloud.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

different phone number in Device info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.