Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if you own an iPhone X, iPod Nano and use Nike+?

I've got an iPod Nano (6th gen) and an iPhone X. I use the Nano for running and thus sync it with Nike+. Just found out that this functionality is removed in iTunes 12.7 😠 and learned I had to downgrade to 12.6.2 to get it back. So I did. And then.... I cannot sync my iPhone X anymore. Catch 22.

So what were the good folks at Apple thinking?

Am I screwed? Is this some devilish plan to sell me a new device for running or something?

This is silly, I own other Apple stuff too (iPad Air 2, Apple TV) and the point of that is that it all used to work together so nice. Now my girlfriend is even joking about that (no such troubles with Android devices).

Is there something I could do? Perhaps move my library to a network share and sync my iPhone X from one PC with Itunes 12.7 and the iPod from another with iTunes 12.6.2? (wait.. the library format is not compatible, is it?) 😟😠

iPod nano (6th generation), Windows 10, iPhone X Nike+

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 6:23 AM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2017 4:14 AM in response to Dropmans

What a joke, I contacted Apple support (which was quite unpleasant) and they couldn't give an answer at all because the Nano is old and unsupported. When I replied that I am not expecting it to receive updates or anything, only for it not to be broken they didn't know what to say. Only thing they could do is to refer me to the Apple web site and these forums. 😠

What if you own an iPhone X, iPod Nano and use Nike+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.