Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Report a Spam App-Jigsaw Master - Fun logic game

Jigsaw Master - Fun logic game on the App Store

This app Containing In-app purchase option which user will not note find easily. One of my friend installed and uninstalled soon after without knowing anything about the purchase. He later tried to change his payment method on purchases but it didn't work. he asked for my help and i identified that the subscription was ON and thats why the payment method cannot be switched to None. How to remove the subscription. Please help..

iPhone 7, iOS 10.2, Apple store Itunes

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 5:40 AM

1 reply

Dec 11, 2017 7:17 PM in response to Sebyoo7

Hi Sebyoo7,

I understand that your friend was unaware of a subscription for an app that has since been removed, and now you'd like to help them cancel that subscription so that they can change their payment information. I'm happy to provide some help for this.

Check out the steps in the article below to manage your subscriptions:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Report a Spam App-Jigsaw Master - Fun logic game

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.