Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri thinks I am someone else

Siri thinks I am my son. I’ve tried going to settings general and following the directions that they gave somebody who had an iPhone 5. I do not have a Siri option under general so I was wondering how do I reset this so that I am not my son but I’m my own person Siri thinks I am my son. I’ve tried going to settings general and following the directions that they gave somebody who had an iPhone 5. I do not have a Siri option under general so I was wondering how do I reset this so that I am not my son but I’m my own person. ? I got my iPhone first and have added my son and my daughter on as family. My phone keeps confusing me with my son and it’s really quite frustrating . It keep selecting his picture as mine and I have to keep changing it to me but it never seems to stick. Is there a fix for this?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 7:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 7:23 AM

Settings > Siri & Search, check the My Information setting.

2 replies

Siri thinks I am someone else

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.