Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forget my security questions,and when i try to reset them ,this message apper ..we don't have sufficient information to reset your security questions" .I have called contact support,but they don't know what to do?

i forget my security questions,and when i try to reset them ,this message apper ..we don't have sufficient information to reset your security questions" .I have called contact support,but they don't know what to do?

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 8:01 AM

5 replies

Dec 9, 2017 8:09 AM in response to liviu791

How did you contact Support ? Did you contact Support in the country where you are (and which is therefore the country on your account) : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Or if your country isn't on that page did you use this form : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html ?

Support staff in the relevant team should know what to do

Dec 9, 2017 1:44 PM in response to liviu791

Try calling support again. Hopefully, this time you'll get someone to help you. If necessary, politely ask to speak to level 2 support.

there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Dec 9, 2017 11:14 AM in response to King_Penguin

I wrote a email to apple support,and they call me back. The operator who call me back,said he could not reset my security questions ,if i don’t know answear to the old questions ...

If i knew the answear ... i wouldn’t try to contact them anymore ... ,that’s logic!

There must be a way to reset those questions ....i’m sure. ,but the operator dont knew...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.