Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How many days do I have to pick up my iPhone at an apple Store?

Hy guys,

I am going to California next january, 6 and I wanna buy iPhone X.

I wonder if I can buy it right now (december, 10th) but only get it in january 6.

Thank you, very much!

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

I indicated as much as I know about them holding a phone. I suggest you make the order closer to the time you are going to arrive to eliminate the possibility of losing the phone. Since the iPhone X is in such demand, they generally do not hold them much longer past the date/time you have selected for in-store pickup, and you do not have the option to select long into the future. It is still difficult to get an iPhone X, so it is really hard to say if one would even be available when you wanted to come. Looking at a website that provides stock information about iPhones, there are none available in the US right now.

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Dec 9, 2017 7:24 AM in response to bzakarewicz In response to bzakarewicz

You wouldn't be able to make an order for an iPhone online in the US unless you are located in the US, have a US credit card, and a billing address in the US. As far as how long a phone is held, it is usually only a day or so if you were able to select pick-up in store.

Dec 9, 2017 7:24 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 9, 2017 7:26 AM in response to ChrisJ4203 In response to ChrisJ4203

Hi Chris,

I can buy because I have an international credit card. So i am going to buy it online.

My concern is buying now and getting it only in january. I wonder if there is a expired date or something like that, you know?

Thank you very much!

Dec 9, 2017 7:26 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Dec 9, 2017 7:33 AM in response to bzakarewicz In response to bzakarewicz

I indicated as much as I know about them holding a phone. I suggest you make the order closer to the time you are going to arrive to eliminate the possibility of losing the phone. Since the iPhone X is in such demand, they generally do not hold them much longer past the date/time you have selected for in-store pickup, and you do not have the option to select long into the future. It is still difficult to get an iPhone X, so it is really hard to say if one would even be available when you wanted to come. Looking at a website that provides stock information about iPhones, there are none available in the US right now.

Dec 9, 2017 7:33 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: bzakarewicz

Question: How many days do I have to pick up my iPhone at an apple Store?