Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No synchronization between iPhone 5S and iCloud

Hello,

For the past months I have been traveling and made lots of photos. On my iphone 5S i have been organizing these photos in albums for each country that i visited. Now that i am back, i am trying to get the albums on my windows computer, in which i have not succeeded yet.

I tried to copy the photos from my phone to my computer but only the photos from 28th of September are available. Additionally, i does not sort according to album.

Then i added more iCloud space. i know my iCloud has been full since a few months ago so not all the photos are in icloud. I thought that icloud and my phone would sychronize but this is not the case. only the photos up to 19th of November are available. Additionally, not all of the photos are in icloud.

What i would like to see is that my phone and icloud will synchronize. At least in the cloud I would like to have all of my photos. Does anyone know how to do this? I already switched icloud-photolibrary on so it automatically uploads my library in the cloud.

Thank you in advance

iPhone 5s, iOS 10.3.2

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 7:12 AM

There are no replies.

No synchronization between iPhone 5S and iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.