Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos not in sync across devices

It seems all of a sudden my photos are not staying in sync across my icloud devices...iPhone 7, iPad Air, Mac Mini.

I’ve tried turning off/on iCloud, same with upload photo stream, and sign out/in iCloud account. Tried soft reset too.

Any ideas?

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 7:18 AM

4 replies

Dec 9, 2017 11:42 AM in response to MGSculpture

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

Dec 9, 2017 12:07 PM in response to Eric Root

Thanks!

I can take a picture with the iPhone or iPad and the image will appear in Photos on the Mac Mini almost immediately.

Neither picture appears in Photos on iCloud.com. (I have 23.24 GB available.)

Neither picture appears in Photos on the other device. (I have 15.9 GB available on the iPhone and 62.1 GB available on the iPad.)

Notes, Reminders, and calendar appear to be all working correctly.

Photos not in sync across devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.