Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing anything via share button very laggy/slow after late iOS 10 and early 11 update.

Hello,

I have a 128GB (With 112.99 GB free) iphone 7+ iOS 11.2. With in the past few updates I've notices some extreme lag whenever I try to use the share button. )You know the box with the arrow coming out of the top that pulls up the options menu of apps and services I can use to share stuff.)

I notice this more so when trying to share something with the messages icon. It does happen from time to time with the others such as mail and linked-in. If I click the share button the menu comes up right away, and then if I hit the messages icon. It could take as much as a full 30 seconds before a messages card comes up. I've seen this happen with links though photos.

I've tried restoring my phone with a fresh install, and then restoring from a backup. I've also stared it as a new phone with no apps, add-ons, or anything. It still does it.

It's getting rather annoying, and I've finally had enough. I've searched the posts here on in the community, and the web. I've yet to find anything related to this issue.

Does anyone have an idea what I could try to fix this? I would like to avoid having to set up an appointment to take my phone to the GB.

Thanks,

Ash

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 9:27 AM

There are no replies.

Sharing anything via share button very laggy/slow after late iOS 10 and early 11 update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.