Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Volume window pops up and won't go away.

The Volume window/box pops up often, whether I have tried to change the volume or not. The window won't go away, even with tapping or other actions. Thanks.

iPhone 5c, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 4:12 AM

If you look at the buttons and they doesn't look like they are stuck then I would try to force restart the device (If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support) and honestly if that doesn't work then try to restore the device over iTunes and try the device without a backup to be sure that in the device is only the new software Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

!!! IMPORTANT don't forget to do a backup of your data (the best is in the iCloud) Use iCloud

If that works then you know it was a problem in the software so you just sign in on your device in the settings and your data will come back down from the iCloud and if that still not works then it is a hardware problem then you should Contact Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2017 4:12 AM in response to wsloane

If you look at the buttons and they doesn't look like they are stuck then I would try to force restart the device (If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support) and honestly if that doesn't work then try to restore the device over iTunes and try the device without a backup to be sure that in the device is only the new software Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

!!! IMPORTANT don't forget to do a backup of your data (the best is in the iCloud) Use iCloud

If that works then you know it was a problem in the software so you just sign in on your device in the settings and your data will come back down from the iCloud and if that still not works then it is a hardware problem then you should Contact Support

Volume window pops up and won't go away.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.