Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After installing High Sierra all my calendar's entries were deleted. How I can restore them WITHOUT using iCloud?

After installation of High Sierra, all my calendar's entries were deleted. How I can restore my old calendars without using iCloud (as I don't have an iCloud account)?

Mac Pro

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2017 4:50 AM

If you have a Time Machine backup, go to Finder "Go' menu > Go to folder and enter:

~/Library

Then click Go

Then, open Time Machine. Go to your latest backup before the install. Choose the Calendars folder and "Restore".

5 replies

Dec 19, 2017 4:53 AM in response to macjack

When I first tried this solution nothing happened. I tried restarting both calendar and the mac. Twice.

I had given up. Then, yesterday, I opened my calendar again... all my appointments where back there!

I don't know why I couldn't see them right after doing what you told me, but it worked!

Thank you!!

I really appreciated your help.

After installing High Sierra all my calendar's entries were deleted. How I can restore them WITHOUT using iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.