Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Related Article

If you accidentally deleted your calendars, reminders, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: After installing High Sierra all my calendar's entries were deleted. How I can restore them WITHOUT using iCloud?

After installation of High Sierra, all my calendar's entries were deleted. How I can restore my old calendars without using iCloud (as I don't have an iCloud account)?

Mac Pro

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

If you have a Time Machine backup, go to Finder "Go' menu > Go to folder and enter:

~/Library

Then click Go

Then, open Time Machine. Go to your latest backup before the install. Choose the Calendars folder and "Restore".

Posted on

Question marked as Solved

Dec 19, 2017 4:50 AM in response to altonicte In response to altonicte

If you have a Time Machine backup, go to Finder "Go' menu > Go to folder and enter:

~/Library

Then click Go

Then, open Time Machine. Go to your latest backup before the install. Choose the Calendars folder and "Restore".

Dec 19, 2017 4:50 AM

Reply Helpful (3)

Dec 9, 2017 11:02 AM in response to macjack In response to macjack

Thank you, I tried following your instruction, but my calendar is still empty.

I had several calendars with many entries, but none of the old ones is visible now.

Should I do something else, after clicking "Restore" in Time Machine?

Thank you so much for your help!

Dec 9, 2017 11:02 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 9, 2017 11:59 AM in response to macjack In response to macjack

Yes. I installed High Sierra on the 6th and I used the back-up from the 5th. I tried the back-up from the 24th of November also, still nothing. I had appointments all over the weeks, nothing appears.

Thank you, thou.

I really appreciated your help.

Dec 9, 2017 11:59 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 19, 2017 4:53 AM in response to macjack In response to macjack

When I first tried this solution nothing happened. I tried restarting both calendar and the mac. Twice.

I had given up. Then, yesterday, I opened my calendar again... all my appointments where back there!

I don't know why I couldn't see them right after doing what you told me, but it worked!

Thank you!!

I really appreciated your help.

Dec 19, 2017 4:53 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: altonicte

Question: After installing High Sierra all my calendar's entries were deleted. How I can restore them WITHOUT using iCloud?