Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

junk folder iphone x

On both of my new iphone x; in mail, inbox, you can choose "edit" at the top right of the screen

Multiple folders still come up under icloud when I choose edit - select an email- then "move" at the bottom of the screen - "inbox, Drafts, Sent, Junk, Trash, Archive, Deleted Items, Junk email, Sent Items, trash folder"

all my other email accounts only populate the "inbox" folder as an option of where to move the edited emails.

multiple calls to Apple have all told me to call AT&T or my own tech department to resolve. AT&T says its an Apple issue, as they dont set up the mail program. I could sure use some help!

If there is a more user-friendly mail program to install that will filter junk emails automatically on the phone, I'm definitely interested. Meanwhile, if I can get those folders back for "all inboxes", which I typically use, I would be most grateful!

iPhone X, iOS 11.1.2

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 10:50 AM

There are no replies.

junk folder iphone x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.