Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have recently upgraded my iPhone 6 to ios 11.1 but this upgrade suck my battery life now what to do and even got slow or hang any solution?

I recently upgraded my iphone6 to ios 11.1 after the upgrade the battery life is worst and hang in the middle or switching btween app what should i do now?

iPhone 6, iOS 11.1.1

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 10:07 AM

3 replies

Dec 11, 2017 7:35 AM in response to Mrj07

Hi Mrj07,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

If the battery runtime isn't what you'd expect it to be, here are a few more steps to try.

Make sure you've updated to the latest iOS version (currently 11.2). -- Update the iOS on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Additionally, make sure to update the apps on your device.

For iOS and Apple Watch apps, go to the App Store on your iOS device. Tap Updates. If an update is available, tap Update. If asked, enter your Apple ID and password. You might need a Wi-Fi connection to update some apps on your iOS device.
Note: The quoted instructions come from the article for a different issue -- If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Once iOS and your apps are up-to-date, follow the iOS steps in Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple .

Best Regards.

Dec 12, 2017 4:31 AM in response to rose_10

I updated mine as well. I have done all the suggestions recommended and still my battery goes from 100% to 42% in 20 minutes even when it's not in use then it shuts off within 5 minutes of use saying there is only 12% on the battery. It's only started doing this since the iOS 11 install and the updates. ***********
<Edited by Host>

I have recently upgraded my iPhone 6 to ios 11.1 but this upgrade suck my battery life now what to do and even got slow or hang any solution?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.