Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos from my Mac are not syncing to my iPhone after I upgraded to High Sierra?

I have updated my iPhone, iTunes and my Mac and now all my photos will not sync to my phone. Only the folders showed up, with zero photos. I have done all the stander stuff, turn on off iCloud photos, restarted phone and computer, and changed different setting as well. I need some help.

User uploaded file

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 12:07 PM

1 reply

Dec 9, 2017 12:33 PM in response to ebentzen

turn on off iCloud photos,

Did you turn iCloud Photo Sync off on the iPhone, the Mac, or both?

Do you want to sync selected albums with iTunes Photo Sync, or do you want to sync all albums and photos with iCloud?

Your screenshot looks, like currently you were currently syncing with iTunes Photo sync. Then iCloud Photo Library needs to be disabled on the iPhone, to ensure, that iTunes can sync photos to the iPhone, but iCloud Photo Library it needs to be enabled on Mac, so the Mac can download the photos from iCloud, if you previously synced your Mac with iCloud Photo Library, and Optimize Storage had been enabled.

Photos from my Mac are not syncing to my iPhone after I upgraded to High Sierra?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.