Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it safe to use keyboard cover on MacBook Pro 2017?

Hi,

The keyboard get dirty so easily, I mean everything this new MacBook Pro has is just terrible. I saw my friend's MacBook Air 2012 and I just can't the believe how good its quality still remain all over this year while my new MBP is already scratch and the screen broken because I put it the bag??? Now back to the question. Will it break my screen? There is already a few scratch inside the top layer of my screen. While my friend enjoy throwing around his old MacBook air, I can't even get any productivity out of it because I'm caring so much even open and close it and still the screen is break.......

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2018 10:59 AM

What about using a mikrofiber cloth like the Radtech’s screensavrz for the MBP 13 (2017)? Or using the Moshi clearguard keyboard cover together with the iVisor screenprotector? Why does apple continue to sell the Moshi keyboard cover if you’re not supposed to use it?

3 replies

Is it safe to use keyboard cover on MacBook Pro 2017?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.