Question: iCloud Drive: can't access iCloud account
When I try to access a doc stored on my iCloud drive from my MacBook Finder Window, I get this error...
Couldn't access your iCloud account. The iCloud servers might be unreachable or your settings might be incorrect.
More details and what I've done to try to rectify...
- checked iCloud Server from Apple's System Status page - it is running
- verified that I'm logged into iCloud from System Preferences > iCloud - I'm logged in
- the iCloud drive is checked in System Preferences
- Finder Window - shows file name with a cloud icon after it with down arrow in the cloud
- iCloud on the Web - the same file is accessible for download from my ICloud account on the web