Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is Logic seizing?

Hello,

I'm using Logic Pro X and suddenly every time I record a software track, the song and playhead plays the first note and immediately stops (even if it's a really small file, practically no tracks). If I hit the space bar or click the play icon, the track starts up for a fraction of a second but immediately stops again. This same thing occurs if I try to use automation at all, and has also happened a few other times for reasons I can't pinpoint (which I can only "fix" by undoing the last few things I've done until it "unsticks").

This is a new issue to me. I bought the program over the summer and have used it a handful of times with no problem. Any ideas what might be happening or how to fix it?

Thank you! Aaron

ps. I'm using a MacBook Pro (2.5GHz, 16GB RAM w/ over 400 GB of available storage), Sierra 10.12.6

Logic Pro X, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 1:09 PM

There are no replies.

Why is Logic seizing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.