Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My partners location services are all over the place this only ever happens the minute he goes to work every other time they are fine why is this??

Every time I check my partners locations in find my iPhone find my friends and iMessage most of time the 3 of them definitely 2 say he is in different places which are about 4 blocks from eachother? They jump from one place to another but they are always the same places but the circle around his location is massive also can never pin point him that he is in work?? I check the. To see where he is sharing his location from and it is the iPhone he is using. Can anyone help me on this please as to why that’s happening? And there’s no way could he jump from one location to the next in the space of 10 seconds so any helpful would be great as he can’t figure out either he says he is in work thanks

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 3:22 PM

2 replies

Jun 24, 2018 1:07 AM in response to rrrglynn

Hi thanks for reply, he is in a city when he goes to work, but for example at 12am he is in a certain location then 12.01 he could be 3km away and that’s impossible as hey have the car when he goes to work.. he hops and jumps all over the place as I said locations in messages he could be at X and straight away I check find my iPhone and he could be at A it seems to be the exact same locations every time that they jump from about 8 different locations through the night it’s very frustrating.. I’m just wondering his old iPhone if it wasn’t wiped correctly could this be showing up locations of 2 phones or is that possible even thought he is sharing his location from iPhone 5c ? Thanks

My partners location services are all over the place this only ever happens the minute he goes to work every other time they are fine why is this??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.