Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, my name is Emma. I’m trying to hook up my new phone put it won’t let me download any apps or get appl music unless I’ve already purchased something from I tunes or if I call iTunes, and I really don’t want to go through all that just so I can dow

Hi, my name is Emma. I’m trying to hook up my new phone put it won’t let me download any apps or get apple music unless I’ve already purchased something from I tunes or if I call them. and I really don’t want to go through all that just so I can download apps and music. Is there another way?

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 2:51 PM

1 reply

Dec 10, 2017 4:36 AM in response to Emma222fitz

it won’t let me download any apps or get apple music unless I’ve already purchased something from I tunes or if I call them

? Do you mean that you are getting a message to contact iTunes Support ? If you are then you should contact them, nobody on here (i.e. fellow users) will know why the message is appearing.

If you mean something else ... ?

Hi, my name is Emma. I’m trying to hook up my new phone put it won’t let me download any apps or get appl music unless I’ve already purchased something from I tunes or if I call iTunes, and I really don’t want to go through all that just so I can dow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.