Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I disable apple pay

iPhone SE, iOS 10.2, when to recharge

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 3:27 PM

For Apple Pay Cash, Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > Apple Pay Cash -- off.

For Apple Pay credit and debit cards, Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay > card name in the Cards section > Remove Card.

3 replies

Dec 23, 2017 2:51 PM in response to bbbbobber

Thanks bbbbober I thought I was the only one NOT wanting to engage in mobile $$$ -apps on my iPhone 7 Recent updates to iOS require that I set up Apple Pay and I don't (or will not ) use it. Even on Apple Support for iPhone 7 there is no successful route to disengage this app (until your post)....nor some others that are aggravating. Hope Apple knows some of this as I am a loyal Apple user for years & don't want to go back to PC-world (microsoft)

Dec 23, 2017 2:57 PM in response to FoxFifth

I thanked bbbblober on community posts for providing just what you have....to eliminate Apple Pay constantly requiring my activation (due to recent iOS update) which I do not want to do. I never use Mobile banking nor use iPhone for anything but communication and do not want to expose myself to more STUFF

I hope what you both have provided me, WORKS

Do you think Apple will pay attention to this sort of thing? I'll probably ask via support CHAT if not successful with steps taken given by you & other.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.