Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My family can no longer see playlists on ios?

Since the latest IOS update to 11.2, my spouse can no longer see playlists on her iphone or ipad. We do not use Apple Music subscription but we do use iCloud Library.

Previously, we both saw the same playlists (and liked it that way). Why all of a sudden are they gone? We've logged out, logged in, restated, etc. All the music is there but when she goes to playlists it's empty - and looks as if she has to start from scratch. YIKES!

I've looked at instructions for sharing playlists but 1) I do not want to make our lists public 2) I do not see the share option when my playlists are selected in IOS or mac.

We're trying to figure this out for a memorial event so the quicker the response the better.

Please help!!!

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 2:20 PM

There are no replies.

My family can no longer see playlists on ios?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.