Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to update my apps but everytime i try it says ito use a different card but when i try to chnage from a visa to a mastercard it says invalid payment method. How do i fix this please???

I am trying to update my apps but everytime i try it says ito use a different card but when i try to chnage from a visa to a mastercard it says invalid payment method. How do i fix this please???

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 4:18 PM

If you have an unpaid balance or an incorrect billing details for the card that you are trying to use, your card change will not work. Maybe this will help.

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Sup…

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.