Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my account continue to be charged?

Im so tired of my account being charged. Literally time after time my account is being charged on iTunes. And I don't know what for. It started at $5 than went to $6. And so forth. Now I just got paid and once again my account was charged only this time it is now $9 that has been taken out of my account. I have talked with I tunes multiples of times and this is still occurring. If I don't put a card on my account for some odd reason it doesnt allow me to update or download anything. Which is the only reason why I have a card on my account, but I am getting really tired of this.

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 2:58 PM

2 replies

Dec 9, 2017 3:27 PM in response to __TAY1OR

Im so tired of my account being charged. Literally time after time my account is being charged on iTunes.

Have you checked at http://reportaproblem.apple.com ?

This gives you the last 90 days of iTunes charges. You may be able to see what the charge was for as full details are there for purchases, but not subscriptions.

Subscription details are on your device. See View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Why does my account continue to be charged?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.