Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Face popped off Apple Watch

I have an Apple watch that I have taken good care of. Tonight I look down at watch on my wrist and notice that face screen has popped right up. I've had the watch for about 3 years, 1 why did it do this and 2 can it be fixed? Wasn't in the budget for a new watch and if Apple watches only last 3 years they are not worth spending all my hard earned money on. Can someone help?

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 6:31 PM

1 reply

Dec 10, 2017 5:15 AM in response to gktinap

Hi

Apple Watch is not user-serviceable and Apple does not offer a screen repair or screen replacement service for Apple Watch.

If the issue is not covered under warranty or any other Apple policy - be sure to ask, with reference to potential battery swelling issues - then your Apple Watch may instead be eligible for replacement via chargeable, out-of-warranty service (or via AppleCare+, if previously purchased).

Contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to arrange for your Apple Watch to be inspected and to establish your available service options:

I'm afraid that no-one here can tell you what Apple will decide in your specific case. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

In the meantime, note that Apple advises that you should not continue using a damaged Apple Watch.

Face popped off Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.