Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am I still able to listen to the music I download after my trial ends and I cancel my subscription

Am I still able to listen to the music I download after my trial ends and I cancel my subscription

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 7:19 PM

5 replies

Dec 9, 2017 7:37 PM in response to mevans52

Truly free music such as samples on an artist's web site will have ways provided to download, such as a button saying "download". There are also websites such as Freegal to which you may have access through your local public library (I get 5 free downloads per week). In general, though, there is little legal access to free music and we are not allowed to discuss illegal methods on this web site.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.