Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have contacts stored in my phone that are associated with a Microsoft exchange email account. How do I get those onto my iCloud so i can delete those email accounts?

Over the last 2 years I have been with the same company and have email on my phone. Apparently every number I’ve added to my contacts in my phone somehow defaulted to my exchange email account. So I found that if I remove that email account from my phone I lose all of the phone numbers. How do I get all the phone numbers onto my actual phone instead of the email exchange account?

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 5:54 PM

2 replies

Dec 9, 2017 6:16 PM in response to Hamedp47

If you still have access to your exchange account, just export the contacts as a vCard, then proceed to go to https://www.icloud.com then log in with your apple id and password. Proceed to contacts, then on the bottom left corner of the browser you should see a cog wheel, select the cogwheel, and then import said vCard. Now you should have all those contacts in icloud and therefore in your contacts.

I have contacts stored in my phone that are associated with a Microsoft exchange email account. How do I get those onto my iCloud so i can delete those email accounts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.