Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Hermes - Double Tour Band ...size large?

I would like to purchase the apple watch Hermes edition in stainless steel 38mm with the double tour band, although my problem is i think i need the large double tour band but want to buy it with the watch as a whole, i dont want to have to buy the band separately.

Is it possible that when i order and receive the Hermes watch i try it on and still need the large double tour, can i return just the band to swap for the size large? Or do you have to swap the whole watch.

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 9:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2017 5:14 AM

Hi

When initially buying Apple Watch Hermès, Apple does not offer the option to mix and match cases and bands or to exchange or trade in included bands, whether in store or online.

Apple Watch Hermès is instead only available in certain preconfigured combinations of band and case. All models that are currently available to buy (in the US, for example) are detailed here:

Buy Apple Watch Hermès - Apple

Certain bands are available to buy as a separate accessory:

Buy Apple Watch Bands - Apple

If an included band will be surplus to your requirements, then you may wish to consider selling it.

More information:

Change your Apple Watch band - Apple Support

Remove, change, and fasten bands

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2017 5:14 AM in response to Roseg53

Hi

When initially buying Apple Watch Hermès, Apple does not offer the option to mix and match cases and bands or to exchange or trade in included bands, whether in store or online.

Apple Watch Hermès is instead only available in certain preconfigured combinations of band and case. All models that are currently available to buy (in the US, for example) are detailed here:

Buy Apple Watch Hermès - Apple

Certain bands are available to buy as a separate accessory:

Buy Apple Watch Bands - Apple

If an included band will be surplus to your requirements, then you may wish to consider selling it.

More information:

Change your Apple Watch band - Apple Support

Remove, change, and fasten bands

Apple Watch Hermes - Double Tour Band ...size large?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.