Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do you do to solve the issue of constant freezing and crashing on and off right after the other on iPhone 6 on iOS 11.2 even after restore and it only doesn't do it as often?

After being excited and waiting awhile for the fix of 11.2 and having battery draining issues with 11.1.1 & 11.1.2 and it now freezing your phone while typing or using an app and stay there like that for at least 2 to 3 minutes then doing it again and then it works again, how do I fix this?

A full restore was done and then my music app crashes when I put all of my music back on it (a lot of music around 20 gigs if not that) it just keeps crashing the app and I turned off my phone for the night and it was better (not sure if I slipped water near it at work while it was in my apron while serving tables at a restaurant) or the sound coming out of the top speaker to talk into just doesn't work from the software not being able to handle it because of the new processors having the name "bionic" after it.

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 9, 2017 7:54 PM

There are no replies.

What do you do to solve the issue of constant freezing and crashing on and off right after the other on iPhone 6 on iOS 11.2 even after restore and it only doesn't do it as often?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.